Consortium for Access to Justice Conference on April 12-14, 2018
- Training lawyers for sustainable “justice gap” practice;
- Marketing and community outreach;
- Assessing the impact of programs and practices on the community, individual clients, and lawyer satisfaction;
- Using technology and other tools to deliver services to “justice gap” clients; and
- collaboration between bench, bar and academia
The conference will feature speakers, panels, workshops and hands-on technology sessions to help participants develop concrete take-aways that will have immediate impact on their work.