|Library Hours||Reference Hours||Public Hours|
|Monday – Thursday||8:30am – 10:00pm||8:30am – 8:00pm||Closed|
|Friday||8:30am – 6:00pm||8:30am – 5:00pm||Closed|
|Saturday – Sunday||10:00am – 6:00pm||1:00pm – 6:00pm||Closed|
Review Law Library Access & Conduct Policies
*Hours of operation will vary during exams, breaks, and other similar events.
Library Hours: The Law Library is open to College of Law students, faculty, and staff.
Reference Hours: Reference librarians are available to to help library users locate legal resources, suggest books, indexes, and electronic resources, and instruct users on how to navigate those resources. Georgia State University students, faculty, and staff, alumni, the local legal community, and public patrons can get help from reference librarians.
Public Hours: The Law Library is open to all visitors.
During the law school final exam period access will be restricted to:
- Currently enrolled Georgia State University Law students (with PantherCard Id) and their families
- Faculty and staff (with PantherCard ID) and their families
- Members of the bar with valid State Bar Card
- Librarians with valid employee ID
- Georgia State Alumni Association members with Alumni Association ID
- Employees of the State of Georgia with valid employee ID cards
- ABA accredited law school members with law school ID
During that time, other researchers can use the Fulton County Law Library.
Researchers wishing to use government documents must request access to the library at least 24 hours prior to their visit. Access may be requested by calling 404-413-9100. Each approved visitor will be granted one hour of access.