LL.M. Frequently Asked Questions
If the answer to your question is not found in our LL.M. frequently asked questions, contact the Office of Admissions or the LL.M. program director.
- International priority application deadline is March 15.
- Domestic priority application deadline is April 15.
- Domestic and International final deadline is June 15 for foreign-trained lawyers.
- Final deadline for U.S. Lawyers is July 15.
- A minimum TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 100 on the Internet-based test
- A minimum of 7.5 on the academic version of the IELTS (International English Language Testing System)