Calendar of Events
2013 PILA Auction
Saturday, February 16, 2013, 7 - 11 pm
Please join us for the 21st Annual Public Interest Law Association Auction!Your ticket includes drinks and desserts, access to the silent and live auctions, and an option to buy raffle tickets. The PILA auction supports the public interest community by awarding fellowships to selected students who spend their summers working in unpaid public interest positions.
As a top Georgia State University Law School event, the PILA Auction provides attendees with the opportunity to mingle with fellow students, professors, alumni and their significant others while bidding on exciting items!
Some of this year's items include:
- John Smoltz autographed baseball
- Gym membership to X3 Sports
- Chick-Fil-A for a year
- Tickets to the High Museum
- And much more!
This year's auction also features a restaurant gift-card raffle. Over $400 in gift cards are available! Tickets cost $3 for a single ticket or $5 for two tickets.
- MARTA is highly encouraged as parking options in the city are limited and expensive.
- Parking Lot in front of the Georgia Railroad Freight Depot, located at the corner of Courtland St. SE and MLK Jr. Dr. SW. The cost is $9 for 3 hours, $11 for more than 3 hours.
- Georgia State University G Deck is free for students, but the deck is only open until 9:30 PM.
- Underground Atlanta Parking Garage located at 75 MLK Jr. Dr. SW is $5-$8 depending on duration of parking.
- 90 Central Avenue Parking Garage located at 90 Central Ave. SE is $5.
Contact : Lindsay Anglin, Auction Chair, 770-296-0092
Category : Students