- May 1: Fall application period opens
- July 15: Fall application deadline
- Oct. 1: Spring application period opens
- Dec. 1: Spring application deadline
- Feb. 1: Summer application period opens
- May 1: Summer application deadline
Third-year law students who attended an ABA-accredited law school and are in good standing may apply as a guest to earn credit that will transfer back to their degree-granting institution. A second-year law student may apply as a guest under special circumstances.
Guests may earn up to 32 credit hours from Georgia State Law and attend up to three semesters (including summer).
Policies for Georgia State Law guest students
- You must submit all required documents through the LSAC Credential Assembly Service (CAS). Never send documents to our office unless specified.
- Applications and required materials received after the deadline will not be considered.
- We do not grant personal interviews.
- Guests may enroll for summer semester. Courses with limited enrollment offer first priority to Georgia State Law students.
- We cannot guarantee early grades to meet your home institution’s graduation deadline.
Steps to Apply
- your class ranking;
- confirmation that you are in good standing and eligible to return to the school
- statement of permission and a listing of conditions regarding your attendance at Georgia State Law; and
- a statement of acceptance of transfer credits from Georgia State Law.
Mail this letter directly to Georgia State Law's Office of Admissions.