How to Apply
It’s Your Time
- June: Last month to take LSAT
- Sept. 1: Application period opens *
- March 15: Priority deadline for merit scholarship consideration
- June 1: Application period ends
* Deadlines may vary for individual programs. Please check the program page using the menu on the top left.
Want to take advantage of the outstanding programs and the practical, hands-on learning opportunities at Georgia State Law? The application period typically takes place from October to June.
First-year applicants must apply for the fall term.
To apply, you must submit:
- Application with $50 fee
- Personal statement
- Credential Assembly Service (CAS) Law School Report containing your LSAT scores, undergraduate/graduate transcripts and your recommendation letters
Choose Your Application Type
Some states prohibit the practice of law by persons who have been convicted of certain criminal offenses. Most states will not admit a person to the bar who has committed a crime of moral turpitude.
The College of Law will attempt to provide students with the information necessary for bar registration; however, the final responsibility rests with each student to ensure that all requirements are met. For information on admissions to the Georgia Bar, visit www.gabaradmissions.org.