Do you know an outstanding faculty member, staff member, student or alum who deserves recognition for her or his international engagements? The Office of International Initiatives is accepting nominations for the 2019 International Education Awards.
Since 2012, the International Education Awards have recognized stellar faculty, staff and students for their commitment to international education. Awards are given during the annual International Honorary Reception during International Education Week in November.
- Sheth Distinguished Faculty Award for International Achievement
- Sheth International Alumni Award for Exceptional Achievement
- Faculty Award for Global Engagement – Teaching, Service & Outreach
- Faculty Award for Global Engagement – Research & Scholarship
- Staff Award for Global Engagement
- International Undergraduate Student of the Year
- International Graduate Student of the Year
- Study Abroad Student of the Year
- Study Abroad Program Director of the Year
Visit the International Education Awards page for more information about the awards and to nominate a candidate. The deadline for nominations is Monday, Sept. 30 (exception – Sheth International Alumni Award – Sept. 16). Award recipients will be honored at the invitation-only International Honorary Reception on Monday, Nov. 18.