Seeking 2013 Summer GRAs
Technology GRAs report to Yolanda Travis, Help Desk Manager, and assist with Help Desk incidents and classroom technology requests.
• Previous customer service skills and proven troubleshooting skills.
• Must have completed the first year full-time program (or Dean's approval).
• Must be able to work 9 hours between 8 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.
• Must not take an academic overload during semester of employment
• Cannot work in any other department or college (except as research assistant) during semester of employment
• Only available for students enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours during the summer term.