Scheduling Interviews and Conferences
When you schedule a meeting with a prospective or current client:
- Proceed to record the appointment in the Amicus Calendar and write it in the Calendar located in the front of one of the meeting rooms (Room 153 or Room 160).
- If your client is unable to pay for parking, you should request parking by submitting an Appointment Record Form to the Secretary at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- If your client needs complimentary parking, please confirm the appointment with the client 24 hours in advance to determine if cancellation of the parking reservation is necessary. You may block your name and number by pressing *67 before placing a call from your personal phone. The Clinic will not be charged for the parking reservation provided it gives notice of cancellation by 9:30 A.M. the day of the appointment.
- At a minimum, your dress should be business casual.
To view appointments scheduled for the day in Amicus Calendar:
- Click on 'Office'
- On the left hand side, at the very top of your screen, select 'Preferences'
- Under the heading 'General' (top left) select 'My Workgroup'
- From the left hand column (All Firm Members) select 'Room 153 and Room 160' and add them to your workgroup.
- Hit 'Apply', OK and close the screen.
To view those calendars
- Select the Calendar from your task bars on the left hand side.
- At the top of that screen you'll see the list of names in your Workgroup .
- Click on your name and all the Rooms and they will all show up on your screen.
SCHEDULING IRS CONFERENCES
Any conference with the IRS regarding your client, whether in-person or via telephone, will require your attendance along with the attendance of the Associate Director. Therefore, you should confirm that the Associate Director is available before scheduling any conference. Professional attire is required at all conferences conducted in-person with the IRS. For in-house office meetings with Cilents, "business casual" attire is required.