Please note: rooms are available for College of Law events only.
Refer to the following when planning a successful event.
- At least 6 weeks prior to event you should use our online room reservations system.
- If your room requires assistance with technology which includes microphones or Powerpoint, you should make this request online as well. It is important that this request be made at least 48 hours in advance. Events after-hours and on the weekend are subject to technology staff availability.
- For event sign-in and other special table requests and easels for signage, you should contact York Singleton at 404-413-9095 at least a week prior to the event.
- You may print event signage and directions but should remove it after the event is over.
- One week prior to the event you should post the event online so it's at the top of the event list. Go to step 1 for further instructions.
- If this event is on the weekend, you should check out a classroom key from the law library desk on the day of the even. If this event is prior to 9am, get a key from Ken Walsh. (Faculty should have their own classroom key.)
- On the weekend, if you require access to the building prior to 9am, you should contact Ken Walsh, 404-413-9090, at least one week prior to the event. If the police fail to open the building at the specified time, you should call them directly at 404-413-2100.
- You are responsible for cleaning up trash and food after your event. Please remove any posted signs. You may call housekeeping to empty trash at 404-413-0600.
Special Event Contacts
- Classroom Reservations - Robin Simpson, 404-413-9000
- Student Center and West Exhibit Area Reservations*, 404-413-1870
- Table Setups - York Singleton, 404-413-9095
- Technology Requests – 404-413-9111
- Keys & After Hours Access - Ken Walsh, 404-413-9090
- Parking Requests – 404-413-9500
- Housekeeping Requests – 404-413-0600
*This venue has their own table setup staff.