Georgia State is a dynamic urban-centered university that offers a diverse range of employment and professional career opportunities for faculty, staff, temporary workers, and students. It is the policy of Georgia State University to offer equal employment opportunities for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.
Any unsolicited correspondence, resumes, or related materials that do not indicate application for a specific position vacancy will not be accepted as, acknowledged as, retained as, or considered as application for employment.
Faculty/Faculty Administrative Vacancies
Faculty Recruitment Information
Administrative Coordinator/Investor Advocacy Clinic, Vacancy #0603066. Apply at Georgia State Employment Portal.
Seeking 2013 Summer GRAs
Technology GRAs report to Yolanda Travis, Help Desk Manager, and assist with Help Desk incidents and classroom technology requests.
• Previous customer service skills and proven troubleshooting skills.
• Must have completed the first year full-time program (or Dean's approval).
• Must be able to work 9 hours between 8 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.
• Must not take an academic overload during semester of employment
• Cannot work in any other department or college (except as research assistant) during semester of employment
• Only available for students enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours during the summer term.
Submit a completed application, a resume and your anticipated Summer class schedule to Yolanda Travis (email@example.com, UL 628) by Wednesday, April 24.