Calendar of Events
Conflict Engagement through Applied Improvisation: An Interactive Workshop for Attorneys and Mediators
Wednesday, October 23, 9 am - Noon
This highly interactive program will explore how the principles and techniques of improvisational theater can be successfully used by attorneys and mediators to improve their skills in engaging with conflict. The core competencies of good improvisation are those that support good conflict engagement: listening openly, being in the moment, noticing offers, accepting new ideas, building connection, and seeing opportunities for creativity and collaboration in all kinds of situations. Space is limited; maximum enrollment is 35.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Brown Room, 18th Floor
The Bennett Brown Commerce Building
34 Broad Street, Atlanta, GA 30303
Registration available on-line. Cost for registration is $40. In addition to the registration fee, registrants may also elect to receive CLE and/or CE credits as follows:
- Neutrals: The Georgia Commission on Dispute Resolution has approved this workshop for 3 hours of CE credits for neutrals. There is no additional cost for CE credits.
- Attorneys: The State Bar of Georgia Commission on Continuing Lawyer Competency has approved this workshop for 3 hours of general CLE credit and the Chief Justice's Commission on Professionalism has approved this workshop for up to 3 hours of professionalism CLE credit. Attorneys may select one of the following three options for CLE credit:
- 3 Hours General CLE ($15)
- 1 Hour Professionalism CLE and 3 Hours General CLE ($30)
- 3 Hours Professionalism and 3 Hours General CLE ($60)
For more information, please contact Stacie Kershner at 404.413.9088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact : Stacie Kershner
E-mail: skershner1@E R A S Egsu.edu
Category : Center for Law, Health & Society