Submit S.H.A.R.P. Opportunity
The Short-Term Hiring Assistance and Recruitment Program can help with small law firm hiring. Georgia State Law’s S.H.A.R.P. program provides employers a fast and free option for securing qualified applicants for law clerk and associate positions with sole practitioners and small firms.
How does it work?
- Post your positions on our job board
- Receive books filled with resumes of our top students and recent graduates interested in working in your type of organization
- Interview candidates on campus
How do you benefit?
- Save time and money in recruitment
- Streamline your hiring process
- Hire effective personnel