2018 Class Gift Campaign
Class of 2018 Gift Campaign Kickoff
- When: 5-6:30 p.m. Wednesday,
- Where: Loading Dock, Lower Level
- Varsity Food Truck
The 2018 Class Gift Campaign is an opportunity for the graduating class to celebrate their graduation by giving back to Georgia State Law. The Class Gift Campaign goal is 100 percent participation from each class. Each contribution is appreciated, regardless of size.
Class Gift Campaign donors receive:
- Recognition in the official Hooding Ceremony printed program (if the gift is received by May 1).
- Recognition in the college’s annual fund report with all fellow law graduates who contribute annually.
- Recognition on the campaign plaque.
- The satisfaction of helping to provide an affordable legal education to a future alumnus/a, colleague or friend.
To pledge offline: If you are interested in the three-year, $300 pledge option, download the PDF form and submit it with your first payment.Pledge Offline
History of the Class Gift
In previous Class Gift Campaigns, the graduating classes gave to various areas of the college:
2002: Class Scholarship
2004: Fund for Law
2005: David Maleski Scholarship
2006: Patricia Morgan Scholarship
2007: Professional Education Complex
2008-2017: Class Gift Campaign Scholarship Fund
The Class Gift Campaign Scholarship Fund, an enduring legacy class gift program, was created by the Class of 2008. Class Gift Campaign funds now provide both immediate and ongoing financial support to students at the College of Law.
An annual scholarship is awarded to a deserving student from the subsequent year’s entering class, and a portion of the gift goes toward an endowment that grows over time to support additional scholarships.
The goal of the Class Gift Campaign is to reach 100 percent participation from the graduating class. A gift of any amount is included in the overall participation percentage and provides financial support to an incoming law student.
Contact Anne Hopkins, director of development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-9020.