The College of Law awards five IP scholarships annually thanks to the generosity of the IP community, alumni and friends.
- One “full-ride” scholarship to an entering student that covers in-state tuition and mandatory student fees for three years at the College of Law. The recipient has the opportunity to serve as a graduate research assistant (GRA) for the Center for Intellectual Property during his or her third year.
- One “half-ride” scholarship awarded to an entering student that covers half in in-state tuition and mandatory student fees for thee years at Georgia State Law.
- Two partial scholarships for $2,000 are awarded to entering students interested in and committed to IP.
- One scholarship, at $1,000, is awarded to rising second- and third-year student based on outstanding academic achievement in the area of intellectual property.
How to Apply
Acceptance to Georgia State Law is required to be eligible for any scholarship. All entering students who wish to apply for an intellectual property scholarship must submit:
- A resume
- A 500-word statement addressing your interest and achievement in, and commitment to, intellectual property law
- A signed and dated Waiver of Confidentiality Form
- Up to two letters of recommendation (optional)
Submit all materials electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 15. Scholarship recipients will be informed in early April.
Questions? Contact admissions at lawadmissions.gsu.edu.