2016 Corporate Intellectual Property Institute® (CIPI)
Established in 2007 through Georgia State Law, Robinson College of Business and the Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO), one of the world’s top IP organizations, to provide a singular forum for in-house IP professionals to discuss issues they face, exchange ideas, and network locally and nationally.
- CIPI: Tuesday-Wednesday, Oct. 25-26
- Location: Georgia State University Student Center East, 55 Gilmer St.
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Early Registration: Friday, Sept. 9
- Regular Registration: Friday, Oct. 7
Speakers come from corporations large and small, national and international organizations, academia and the bar.
- CIPI is an annual two-day conference held at Georgia State University each fall in the fall and typically draws more than 150 professionals from around the country. It has become a prominent professional conference in the field of IP law.
- Contact: Chason Carroll (J.D. ’06), Jeff Kuester (J.D. ’93), Perry Binder