Be prepared to discuss in class what you learned from reading the report by another student that you selected, in particular regarding:
1) Attracting and retaining a client base (e.g. advertising, use of the internet, networking, referrals)
2) Different approaches to charging for legal services (fees)
3) Sustainable business models for solo and small firm practice
4) Methods for case management (e.g. calendaring, organizing tasks, recording time, case records, billing)
5) Client relationships
6) Why the lawyer chose this form of practice and what is satisfying about it.
Also be prepared to supplement class discussion on these questions from your own report after hearing the analysis from your fellow student.