Managing your Symplicity SIPJF Schedule
Students will use Symplicity for bidding tracking applications, and managing employer meetings. You will need a SIPJF-specific Symplicity account to participate. Last year’s SIPJF participants may reuse their accounts. Other Symplicity accounts are unaffiliated and do not provide the information you will need for this event.
Refer to the timeline for the bidding process dates.
1. Setting up a Symplicity SIPJF account
- Log on Symplicity at http://law-sipjf-csm.symplicity.com/students with your regular Symplicity credentials.
If you have an account from last year, login using the email address you used to create the account and your password. If you forgot your password, click the “Forgot Password” button.
- Click the Register tab, fill out all fields and click Submit.
- Once the SIPJF Event Coordinator has reviewed your form and confirmed receipt of fees, you will receive a confirmation email containing your username and password for the SIPJF Symplicity account. Note: Passwords are randomly generated; it is recommended that you change your password when you log into SIPJF Symplicity for the first time.
- If there is a problem with your registration or payment, you will be notified.
2. Managing Your SIPJF Symplicity Account and Bidding
- Log on to http://law-sipjf-csm.symplicity.com/students with the credentials provided to you in your confirmation email.
- Menu navigation items include Profile, Documents, Employers and OCI.
- Profile: Review and update your personal contact information, academic information and change your password.
- Documents: Upload your resume and any other documents to be submitted to the employers. Many employers require additional documentation (transcripts, writing samples, etc.) – be sure all documents are in the system before attempting to make bids.
- Employers: View the participating employers and their websites.
- OCI: Review the employer’s position descriptions by clicking either the Review or Apply buttons.
- You may review information at any time.
- To submit your bid for a position, click the Apply button in the right hand corner.