- July 15: Fall application deadline
- Dec. 1: Spring application deadline
- April 1: Summer application deadline
Individuals who fall into the categories below may apply as a special student:
- An attorney admitted to practice in Georgia or another state who wishes to audit courses at Georgia State Law.
- Graduate students who wish to take an advanced course in the college in support of their academic program.
Course credits earned while enrolled with a special student status do not count toward a J.D. if you subsequently enroll in the law program.