A Vision Realized | The Atlanta Center for International Arbitration and Mediation
“The new building features a conference center to bring the legal community in for closer collaboration and to engage in a community conversation. The greatest example of this kind of collaboration is the space devoted to the Atlanta Center for International Arbitration and Mediation, which is designed to help the city become a leading center for resolving international commercial disputes.” — Dean Steven J. Kaminshine
The center works with the Atlanta International Arbitration Society (AtlAS), the Atlanta business community and other stakeholders. Arbitrators may access the Law Library and the college’s body of students.
- has five hearing rooms, five conference rooms and access to the Marjorie and Ralph Knowles Conference Center and a ceremonial courtroom with seating for 230 people.
- hosts arbitration proceedings and mediations in a state-of-the-art hearing facility.
- coordinates the development of model dispute resolution protocols and legislation.
- convenes thought leaders in the field of dispute resolution.
- augments the college’s academic offerings in international law and alternative dispute resolution.
- offers concierge services and logistical support for arbitrations and other proceedings including court interpreters, translators and hotel and event reservations.
Learn more at atlciam.org; or call 404-413-9900.